Sunday, January 2, 2011

Guest Commentary


Here at NYSEF SJ/NC blog headquarters, we're all about guest editorials. Special features, if you will. Craving a bit of zest? Something other than the undoubtedly stagnant voice that has been barraging your RRS feed?

Your prayers have been answered:


Who am I?

I kick it back with Coach Bliss and Coach McCahill

I will go deep on the K18 in LP

I will be spending quality time at the Olympic Jumping Complex

I may travel to Andover NH, Lebanon NH, Salisbury CT, and other fun places

I will be drinking hot chocolate after a session of long rides on Wednesday

I will have so much fun and tell all my friends to come.

Yeah you guessed it. I am a Learn To Fly Athlete.


Seeya There L2FW- Olympic Jump Complex.



via the twitter feed of Annie Frenette


As a parting thought, if you thought that XC racing was really fun, just not that cool, this video proves you to be incorrect. It's both cool and fun. And because we know that if something appears on youtube, it's most certainly cool, there's just not much more to say about that.


from RH via JohnnyKlister

No comments:

Post a Comment